Sapiens to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in September 2021
September 1, 2021 – Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, today announced that members of the senior management team will participate in two investor conferences to be held virtually in September.
- Citi’s 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference: On Monday, September 13, 2021 Sapiens’ management will host a fireside chat at 7:10 am ET, and conduct one-on-one meetings with investors
- Jefferies Virtual Software Conference: On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 Sapiens’ management will host a fireside chat at 10:00 AM ET, and conduct one-on-one meetings with investors
For more information about the conferences, or to schedule a meeting with Sapiens, please contact your representative at the respective firms.
Sapiens International Corporation empowers insurers to succeed in an evolving industry. The company offers digital software platforms, solutions, and services for the property and casualty, life, pension and annuity, reinsurance, financial and compliance, workers’ compensation, and financial markets. With more than 35 years of experience delivering to more than 600 organizations globally, Sapiens has a proven ability to satisfy customers’ core, data, and digital requirements. For more information: sapiens.com.
People who read this also visited
- Sapiens Joins Forces with Microsoft to Leverage Generative AI for Insurers
- Vietnamese Digital Insurer OPES Chooses Sapiens to Modernize its Core P&C Insurance Systems
- U.S. Fortune-500 Insurer Chooses Sapiens to Digitally Transform Their Annuity Business
- Atain Selects Sapiens to Automate and Modernize P&C Core Processes
- Sapiens to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences