SAPIENS TO ANNOUNCE THIRD QUARTER 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 3, 2021
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today that it will report financial results for the third quarter that ended on September 30, 2021, on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
The company will host a conference call and webcast on November 3, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (3:30 p.m. in Israel) to review and discuss Sapiens’ results. Please call the following numbers (at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time) to participate:
- North America (toll-free): + 1-888-642-5032;
- International: +972-3-918-0609;
- UK: 0-800-917-5108.
The live webcast of the call can be accessed on Sapiens’ website at https://sapiens.com/investor-relations/ir-events-presentations/. A replay of the call will be available one business day following the completion of the event at the same location for 90 days.
Vice President, Head of Investor Relations, Sapiens
Managing Partner, Hayden IR
Phone: +1 646-536-7331
Managing Director, Hayden IR
Phone: +1 541-904-5075
People who read this also visited
- Sapiens Joins Forces with Microsoft to Leverage Generative AI for Insurers
- Vietnamese Digital Insurer OPES Chooses Sapiens to Modernize its Core P&C Insurance Systems
- U.S. Fortune-500 Insurer Chooses Sapiens to Digitally Transform Their Annuity Business
- Atain Selects Sapiens to Automate and Modernize P&C Core Processes
- Sapiens to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences